Today I'm 31 weeks :) very happy to be this far along but the approx 9 week to go is draaaging. body wise I've slowed down alot and find it a bit difficult to move around etc. I was meant to be finishing work on 2nd march (approx 38 wks) but after the christmas break its all getting abit much so I have moved my maternity leave forward a few weeks to 17th Feb (approx 36wks).
So I only have 1 month to go now :) let the count down begin!! I've never take more than 3 weeks annual leave at a time so this is a nice big break for me, at the moment I have requested 6 months leave after birth but I'm sure I can always extend that after. For now the last few weeks will be a struggle, I'm feeling all different kinds of pains etc in my legs, feet & tummy area and I think sitting/standing for longer periods is not helping. Also working till 5pm is hard... by 2-3pm I'm ready to go home.
In saying that I would prob be bored at home so staying at work till the 17th feb is the best, I just suck it up and deal with it. I have heaps of work on my 'to do list' anyway and the boss has not replaced me yet so 1 day at a time. Socially its busy as always in Jan - birthdays buy the hundreds! every weekend is busy and full on so hopefully this will make the time go quicker.
Apart from that nothing is happening....just counting down the days :)
No comments:
Post a Comment