Monday, November 21, 2011

Pram purchase

Nothing new has been happening this end...leading up to christmas & hundreds of birthdays so very busy. Mum and Dad have stated months ago they wanted to purchase our pram for us for a baby gift, since we are so busy at the moment Mum decided we should order it soon.

As you know I was searching around pram wise when TTC as there are hundreds to choose from - they have all different features, colours and designs ... its the hardest pick we have had to make. Aaron and I are people that are easy going so we usually dont shop for long before finding something we like and are happy with - pram shopping a completely different thing for us! There is not 1 pram that has all your wanted features... something is always not right. Another thing is the prices range for a few hundred $ to thousands.

Aaron and I had picked a few prams that we considered the favourites and my personal 'winner' was just way to expensive so we settled for a mamas & papas pram. When I went shopping with Mum and Dad they both preferred my expensive winner pick - the Bugaboo Cameleon. After shopping for hours we ended up ordering that pram - I was so excited as it was perfect .. at the beginning Aaron and I were not happy with the price but they insisted. We ordered it in Grey & Sand (dark cream) by the way it does have a basket and a few extras but you cant see that on the pics below.
I can't wait for it to be in stock (approx 6-8 weeks) and put it together and have a play :) by then I will be over 30 weeks and the count down will begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment