Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bragging - my first few sewing items

Well since I am having a shitty day (AF arrived right on time - cheers god!) I thought it would be nice to do a bit of bragging to lighten the mood. I better blow my own tyres up since no one else will :P

As I have posted before I have started sewing and thought I would show off a few basics I have made.

wet bag

wet bag, bib and nappy cover
And then I tried my first few skirts for my best friends little girl. She tried them on and fell in love - this is the best part of sewing.

So there you have it - my first few sewing items. I have much more planned - a few more of the above skirts for a little ones birthday in March, a few pj pants for me then onto a harder object a nice maxi dress for myself. Hopefully all pans out well and I am sure I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment