Over the last month I was toying with the idea of cutting my hair short. The main factor was my hair was falling out in large amounts ... you guessed it TTC stress. Instead of sitting there watching it continue to fall out I decided to chop it.
For the last 1-2 years I have had quiet long hair (mid way down my back) so getting the chop is a big deal. here is a picture of my hair before (sorry not a great picture but I don't have many on hand):
Last night I went into the hairdressers and decided to follow through with the chop, end result just above the shoulders. It was a bit shorter than I expected but I can live with that. I find it very hard to style but I guess I have the whole weekend ahead to play around with it. Picture below of the new cut:
I guess when I say I want a clean start I really mean it - quiting sports, cutting my hair, holiday ....whats next...oh yeah IVF.


No comments:
Post a Comment