Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Holiday

I have been mentioning this 'holiday' in some of my posts so I guess i better fill you in. At the beginning of TTC we put our life on hold without realising, we didn't want to book holidays, time off work or plan anything in the future 'just in case' we were expecting a little one soon. This went on for a year or so until we had enough....we needed a break.

We discussed our basic idea of going on a holiday - preferring a cheap place as we knew IVF was just around the corner. Aaron and I first went to Bali for our honeymoon and we loved it! We loved how you could drink, swim, shop, laze around and do nothing at anytime of the day...completely chill out. As most of our close friends have not been we decided this was a great location for our next holiday - BALI!! It was booked pretty much straight away.

The plans are 1 week in Kuta with friends and then another week in Nusa Dua with the in laws .... in other words 1 week of partying and another week for relaxing. We all can't wait, I speak to my friends daily and they are pumped. At first I was concerned about the expenses and sending money (as I thought this money would be better spent on IVF) but I am always reminded that a holiday is what I need. You know what....I think they are right. I more than deserve a holiday with yummy food, great friends and flowing drinks. 

So the gang head off this saturday, it has come so quickly. I can't wait for the time off work, I can finally put my feet up before the busy IVF testing period in March. Well this is it....signing off for 2+ weeks. I will leave you with a few snaps of our last holiday in Bali - our honeymoon in 2009.
Aaron and I - terrible photo but I thought you should finally meet him.
My fav memory of Bali
And don't worry I am sure to bring back many pictures and stories of our fun filled holiday....if you are lucky I will share a few with you all. bye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment