Monday, September 19, 2011

Getting very clucky!

14 weeks today, the time seems to be flying but then thinking I still have 6 months sounds like ages. I'm so clucky today and I can't stop thinking about babies!

It started off today with a good friend announcing her birth! Just fab news I say and best news is mum and baby are doing well :) I bet she is a true natural.

After that I couldn't stop thinking about it so went searching around the net for baby products. Don't worry ... I didn't purchase anything just browsing :) I'm off to Ikea on the weekend to purchase many small goods, on my list is: feeding chair for the room, high chair, lamp, wall fittings, storage boxes etc. should be fun! 

On the pregnancy front nothing happening here. Not showing much (just look fat and frumpy) and no movements yet. I not too fussed these will come with time. For now I just trying to get some stuff around the house done....I'm lagging on housework due to being so tired.

1 comment:

  1. W'hoo! I'm so happy you seem to 'finally' ;) be embracing it all :D

    ReplyDelete