I'm fat/frumpy! I have approx a hand full of clothing that fits - nothing around the waist will do up....and weirdly I haven't got a huge bump :/ to me its feels like a bump of fat lol
This weekend I purchased my first piece of maternity clothing - a skirt. Its nice and its made from stretchy material so it doesnt look like a horrid bag dress, it still has nice shape. I'm not going to lie, mat. clothing is $$. I can't wait till summer when nice dresses, skirts, tops etc are on sale....at the moment they are still trying to sell winter stuff.
Anyway enough talking about clothes, I went into a baby store with mum yesterday and purchased a few bits and pieces - belly band, some sheets, change mat (for nappy bag), bed protectors, wet bags for nappies and a few little toys (that part is naughty as I not really buying toys but they are super cute how can you resist!).
Tonight I have my OB appointment and we will discuss my NT scan results. Hopefully he can provide some info on the further scan test I will have next week - see what his thoughts are. Also I just can't wait to see the little one again on the screen :) I love to make sure all is good and we travelling along well. It puts your mind at ease for a few extra weeks. I will pop back in tomorrow to let you know how it goes.
GUMTREE is all I can say about buying Maternity wear Ards, seriously you'll wear it for a few months & then what - don't waste your money!
ReplyDeletePurple:-)
Hey hun,
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to let you know I am thinking of you - hope everything went really well with your appointment.
Luv Fi xx