Friday, September 9, 2011

Newlook

As you can see I decided for a new look for the blog. I guess I need to start thinking this is a tad serious, its really happening. So far leading up to the 12 week mark I was in denial land, thinking something will go wrong and I will be back at square 1.

But after seeing the little one kicking around on the screen last week I better start taking this all in. I'm still very worried about the high risk issue but hopefully in a month (earliest I can book in for other testing) that can be cleared. I mean my friends are already talking/asking about baby products, birthing options, parenting ....oh my its all happening too fast. I can't even find the energy to get to the shops to look at products!

Being a super organised person I guess I better get my ass into gear and maybe consider buying a few items here and there so I dont leave everything to the last minute. It still doesn't feel real though, I built this barrier inside when long term TTC and I'm finding it hard enjoying this time....dont get me wrong I'm SUPER happy I just not the type to get all girly and excited about shopping and gossiping about babies....I like just cruising along happy where I am right now.

Well for now I have changed the look here and I will drag myself to the shops this weekend and buy a few goodies.... stay tuned - next week pics will be posted.

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly how you feel, took me ages to get it into my head that this was real. I'm not into all the baby talk and being girly either so really just focusing on the third tri & preparing for birth now....what comes after that is anyones guess lol.
    Love the new look too.
    Don't go overboard on the shopping, you'll get heaps of awesome gifts!! You've ordered your furniture & that's the big stuff out of the way - relax xx

    xx Purple

    ReplyDelete