Last night I really bounced back. I went to visit my parents and had a nice long chat. We talked about everything; my cycle (they knew the basics), work, home issues, health issues ...and much much more. I haven't seen them for a while as we both have been super busy so it was nice to catch up.
My parents have had a few little health issues lately but nothing to panic about. My mum goes in to have a biopsy on her breast on Monday...I hope that goes well and its not too painful. I guess this just pulled me out of my selfish own world for a minute, I didnt mean to fall into it but seriously this cycle takes so much time and daily clinic visits its hard to keep on track with other stuff.
My parents are going away next month to Singapore which is really nice as they don't travel that much internationally.... so I have organised to have their house professionally cleaned - top to bottom, with a specialised oven company to come out (I had this done and it is SO worth the money). My mum was really happy about that last night when I told her, I think it will be nice to come home to a lovely clean house and give them a break for a while.
So this weekend I am getting out and cleaning up my garden/ car/ house and looking at what odd jobs need to be done ....time to see past this whole cycle business and start looking at the bigger picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment