The weekend went really fast as I planned to keep super busy. Today and tomorrow I have things booked for after work so again I am busy. I think tonight I also might give myself a predicure, facemask and eyebrow shape...it always makes you feel really nice after.
A nice surprise in the post, I ordered a few pairs of earrings which were delivered today. I wanted some casual silver earrings and these are nice handmade sets from overseas.
This morning I had my last one of my general routine blood test (this makes sure the pregnyl, progesterone and steriod drugs are still correct levels). Injections are still taking place this week and the next blood test is the final one next monday...geez I am so nervous, but I'm not alone Aaron is on the edge of his seat also. I just want the time to hurry up...the waiting feels so long, it's really hard not to go crazy.
At the moment I am in this limbo land world were everything is still positive, I still have a chance that it will work and my daydreams consist of us cruising into the sunset with my preggo belly growing, sign above saying 'baby on board'..... but on the other side of the coin is that horrid negative, that is followed by so many questions. Why didn't it work, should we do it again etc etc. I try not to focus on the negatives - my view I will address that situation if it comes....for now I hover in dream land. I am scared that Monday is D-day, it will bring all my dreaming to a complete halt and my 'back up' plan is decided....so the count down begins...
from today - 1 week to go!!
update: nurse called and said my levels are fine however I need to come in thursday for another routine blood test :(
Hang in there babe!!!! Positive sticky vibes heading your way :). Txx
ReplyDelete