Plod Plod Plod
Pretty happy in general - whos not happy on a friday right?? Nothing exciting is happening this end just happy its the weekend soon. I don't have much planned this weekend;
tonight - watch footy with hubby & mates
sat - sport and dinner with the fab hubby
sun - I have to myself as Aaron is at a golf day. Might do some shopping in the city and then come home and sit my fat butt on the couch and watch some TV series re-runs....possibly some house work in there also.
I'm not stressing as much today about monday, I mean I can't change the results - what will be, will be. I am trying to think of the silver lining if it doesn't happen this cycle; * the break might do me some good. I will stop my life revolving around pills, injections, clinic appts etc. * I have 6 frosties there so next time round it won't be so intense.
Regarding home testing - I have a few options 1) test everyday and see the pregnyl leave my sytem then if pregnant see the line get darker 2) test only monday morning - but chance of pregnyl still being in my system and showing false positive 3) do no home test. I think the best way to be would be option 1 test daily however I know I will overthink it all seeing the + tests so I think I am going to go with option 3 - no testing at all. This is the hardest but I dont want to build hope if it is a negative....I think it would crush me even more. So for now I wont buy any tests...there will not be any in the house to cave, I will wait until monday. Hey I could change my mind but for now thats it.
I am trying to push it all out of my mind, I am just cruising along. I'm feeling better than during the week - which is surprising. I won't be back posting until Monday so wish me luck....I will need it.
Wishing you LOTS of luck!! Hope this weekend goes super fast for you. Ash xx
ReplyDeleteYou don't need luck hun, I'm pretty sure you've got this in the bag, but I'll wish you luck anyway :-) Luv ya guts
ReplyDeleteHoping tomorrow brings joyful news. Stalking ;). Tx
ReplyDelete