Monday, July 25, 2011

Weekend + bloods

My weekend was boring - nothing new just sport, shopping and dinner with some friends. I started to get really ill on friday at work and from there on I have had 'all day' morning sickness. I have felt very dizzy and queasy and saturday when out I had the biggest turn, thankfully I was already sitting or I would have fainted.

Today is not much better, if anything its getting worse. I am so dizzy it is effecting my work as I struggle using the computer all day long. I still have 2 hours to go at work and I am seriously holding back the queasiness - for how long I have no idea!

This morning I had a large blood test and the results came back all fine, which is a relief. Scan booking was double checked  for next tuesday the 2nd Aug. Nothing much happening this end this week - just trying to survive the oncoming sickness and more than often toilet trips.

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear I wish I had a magic remedy for you. Can you keep food down? Friends have sworn but constant nibbling on dry crackers and siping ginger ale to keep it at ba, or just sucking on some boiled lollies. Hope you find something to easy your pain. Just remember & recite "This too shall Pass"
    Purple Ness

    ReplyDelete