This week has gone super slow, most likely because we are counting down to our dating scan/appointment on 2nd Aug. I am feeling a tad crampy/queasy and getting tired lately but most of all I am completely turned off my food - not that I feel sick from it but I just feel full and not really hungry....weird I say.
Being tired I am struggling to get into things - work, housework, sewing, socialising....anything really. I have some great sewing projects and all the nice fabric / supplies there I just can not find the motivation. A few things I want to make are some change mats, wet bags, pram blankets and a few other bits n bobs. I think this weekend I will pull myself together and get a few projects on the way - stay tuned for pictures :)
This weekend Aaron wants to head to our local baby store and just have a look. We don't really have any idea on what expenses we have coming up over the next 8 months so our plan is to check out the shops and at home we can draw up a rough budget (more for the big items)....can you tell there is a financial planner in the house lol
Apart from that we don't have much planned this weekend...maybe some much needed housework. So for now we are just chugging along nicely. Have a great weekend all xx
No comments:
Post a Comment