Geez I have turned into such a whinger and I hate myself for it!! (I only whinge online here and to Aaron) I swear I don't want to but fk me this is no joy ride!
At the moment I have boobs the size of watermelons (already can't wear a few tigh tops...doesnt help when they are already a size E) and sore/heavy like sandbags, all day queasiness getting more intense everyday...but most of all the dizzy spells are the worst. At the beginning they were for a hour but now I'm dizzy all day with a nice large headache forming daily. Panadol + morning sickness tabs are currently the best thing out. The cramping has eased up which is good but with the horrible feelings I am heading off to bed around 7-8pm (super early for me). To be honest I am counting down the days to '12 weeks' when the sickness is meant to start easing - I pray this is the case for me.
BUT every time my head sinks into the bucket for another hurl session I am extremely thankful I have the chance of having a baby. I hope this little bugger sticks and I still can't wait to see the first scan on tuesday!!
Time still feels like its standing still, I'm not counting the days anymore I am just trying to take it 1 day at a time and I am trying to focus on other stuff in my life (which is near impossible as it feels like this pregnancy is the ruler of the world!). I have my diary full with social outings, dentist appts, FS/OB appts, Aarons sport days, shopping dates with people - you name it I'm still busy. and between this I am somehow meant to clean my house and get my horrid looking garden into shape (my bad - the garden took the back seat during the IVF month etc I think the weeds are overtaking the plants!!).
All in all things are looking good :)
No comments:
Post a Comment