Monday, August 1, 2011

9 years

Its been a happy 9 years together for Aaron and I today :) I still remember the day we met, it feels like yesterday but when you add up the years it feels like ages and we have been through so much.
On the weekend we went out to a fancy new steakhouse place with friends, the dinner was so nice. On the saturday night we dropped my parents at the airport as they are off for a week holiday to Singapore. We decided to go in with them so we could buy stuff duty free - the boys purchased litres of booze and I had my eye on a camera for a while now so I finally caved as it was a pretty good deal and I got a Panasonic Lumix. I think this will come in handy when the little one arrives, it takes movies as well which is handy.
 So the weekend all round was busy and we are already install for a super busy next weekend due to some birthdays etc. Busy is good as it keeps our mind on something else for a change.

Tomorrow is our first dating scan, I hope all goes well and we see a heatbeat. After the scan we have an appointment with the FS, hopefully he given us good news and we head to the OB from now on. Can't wait till tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment