Friday, August 5, 2011

Vent

*insert large vent disclaimer here*

Sorry but I have to get it out - I must have a whinge. I had a 'discussion' with huby last night as I just can't get used to the changes my body is going through. At the beginning I must say I love with all my heart that I am pregnant - if you didnt know that by now you mustn't be reading my blog. I love the little jelly bean inside but I really am not a fan of the symptoms its causing...

I mean I can't really focus or operate when I'm feeling like death warmed up. The last few days have been horrid, I just pray it doesn't get worse. The main thing is the tiredness/fatigue, I can't get anything done at all and I feel so guilty and lazy. After work and cooking dinner I am completely stuffed, I can't get any housework done...thats not including the gardening - you should see it, the weeds are seriously bigger than the plants!! I feel so useless I can't even put away my clean clothes washing - thats been the task for this week and still they are not put away. I wish I had extra cash floating around to hire a cleaner. on a side note how do people function when they have other children and are pregnant?? I take my hat off to them!!

BUT  after the whinge is over (I hear you say 'thank god' lol) I know I must not push myself and just try take this slowly....so my plan has been to try catch up this weekend with the housework and tackle 1 thing at a time, if it doesnt get done who cares. to be honest I am counting down till the 12 week mark, hopefully my energy will come back.

Well I guess I better go pull my finger out, finish my work and look forward to the weekend. Nothing beats a friday :) see you guys next week xx

2 comments:

  1. Like you said, one thing at a time. Most important is look after yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hun, it'll be the same once baby arrives so get used to it & don't be too hard on yourself. No housework is as imprtant as you & Bean.
    The tiredness will easy in a few weeks, trust me it's wonderful & you'll hopefully get your bounce back xx
    purple

    ReplyDelete