Friday, August 26, 2011

Getting ready for Christmas ....yes I know its early :)

Sooooo if you know anything about me I LOVE to be planned and organised. I am a busy girl at heart and its a must in our house so everything gets done.

Now when it comes to gifts I prefer to have heaps of notice and I really like to put heaps of effort into it....hoping they like the product. I hardly ever give cash I really love finding that perfect object and trying to find something thats 'one of a kind'.

With that in mind I like to start my Christmas shopping early. We buy for about 20 people and by starting early I can search out gifts and place orders that sometimes take month +. It helps starting early as we have heaps of birthdays still in Nov/Dec/Jan (geeeez Jan kills us - nearly 10+ big birthdays just there!).

On my list I have plenty of ideas already and I can say I purchased & ordered my first few items the other day :) I have a few sewing ideas for the kids as well, some nice dresses and skirts. Before I start I need to get my sewing machine serviced - its out of action at the moment (stupid needle issue). I can't wait to start though...I'm looking up nice fabric and lovely patterns :)

I know its early .... people say I'm crazy for starting early but I HATE leaving stuff to the last minute....and I really do love sitting back knowing I have tried really hard finding that perfect gift :)

No comments:

Post a Comment