OMFG - scary Friday night!!
We woke to our front security light on, Aaron went to check it out and there was a group of aboriginals in our back patio trying to get in our house and steal our car&bike. Aaron scared them away by yelling, I was so fkn scared and they hung around for hrs!!
This is the first time I had to call the police :( when they turned up they said they have stole a few cars that night and become violent with others. My first ever break in, I hate being scared in my own house :(
As you can imagine I didnt sleep at all friday night and saturday was just as bad, I was too scared and thought they might come back...the police said they may.
The lack of sleep made me SO sick, my morning sickness is the worst ever. I tired to sleep it off sunday during the day but made it worse. This morning its back again, I cant win. I hope over the next week I start to feel human again.
For now I'm chugging away and counting down the days - I'm 10 weeks today!
No comments:
Post a Comment