Monday, August 1, 2011

Nursey Furniture

On the weekend Aaron and I went shopping again to look at more baby products. We have picked our favourite furniture and were talking to many of the sales assistants in many of the shops and they said our choice in furniture will take 3-4 months + to order in. We thought this was a long time but we were told the same time frame at the other large outlets as well so we decided to place our order.It feels to early but when you think I will be over half way by the time we receive our order its not too bad.

So the furniture we ordered; The Boori sleigh cot, cot mattress, 4 drawer + change table attachment on top, change table insert pad. All furinture was ordered in white.

We are really happy with our selection and secretly can't wait till it comes in. We haven't painted the spare room or anything yet so we are in no real rush and we have plenty of time. We haven't told anyone we ordered our furniture as I can just imagine the comments "ordering abit early hey" "you might jinx yourself" blah blah blah but we dont care, we would rather be prepared and order big stuff early...our second and third trimester will be super busy work/social wise so hopefully this will help. 

oh and I forgot to add, I picked up this cute musical snow owl for the baby room. I am having an owl theme so will go nicely :)

No comments:

Post a Comment