Friday, October 7, 2011

Another nursey buy :)

To pass the time between the NT scan and this weeks further testing I went looking for nursey furniture - a feeding chair was on the top of my research list. It is always a good way to take your mind off the risks...SHOPPING!

Well the feeding chairs they have in the shops are nice comfy glider chairs however as we have a smaller room they are too big for us. So I went looking at rocking chairs or just plain sitting chairs. Aaron and I are tall people so we found the rocking chairs are a bit low to the ground and not really comfy so the search was on for a nice looking sitting chair. To be honest I'm a minimalist and prefer to have less in the room than clutter it up. So I went for a white leather slim line chair to save abit of room. This was my final pick - not everyone's cup of tea but with the white furniture in the room I reckon it will look alright and its very comfy :) and best of all I went to order it and it was on sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment