Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Bump Pic

Well nothing exciting is happening so I thought its picture time :) I'm 19+3 weeks and did a rush job this morning with the camera (sorry about the close up lol). I think my butt is growing a baby also hahaha I swear its only the skirt :P
I'm getting bigger slowly and its nice the bump doesn't feel fatty anymore, its really firm (I promise its not fat - there is a baby in there lol). I can still get away with loose clothing but that makes me look fat not pregnant. I feel small still but comparing to others due in my March group I'm in the middle - some are much bigger and some ladies are nice and compact.

A funny thing hit me yesterday - another 'fat' moment.... my beautiful summer peep toe shoes didn't fit! I mean I have put on some weight but bloody hell not that much my shoes shouldn't fit!!! HAHA I felt bad for a second then laughed so hard - stupid pregnancy body lol It's not fat I seem to have fluid retention, the start of it anyway. I drink heaps of water so hopefully this will help. stuuupid body! I have also removed my wedding rings today as they are super tight.

oh yeah and I had a store credit so I used it yesterday - a few more nappies for my stash. there wasn't anything else I liked and these were super cute!! its the hungry catterpillar :) and the bottom one is a 'jeans' look with colourful band with back pockets.


I know I dont really need more but I loved them. Apart from that plod plod plod ....count down is on till the big scan - less than a week now :)

1 comment: