Monday, October 31, 2011

Nappy bag purchase

I was naughty.....I purchased a nappy bag. My plan was to use a funky bag I already have, nice big and unisex....BUT a sale came up on a baby website I checkout. I also was trying to save a bit of money by not buying one but I caved, it was something I would use - plain and simple.

Here it is. The Vanchi bag is usually $175 but I got it for $60 so its a bargin right?! it comes with a wetbag, change mat, dummy saver, different straps etc. and a few others bits n bobs. I love it, looks just like a normal handbag :)
Because I feel guilty for buying it my mum said she wants to purchase it for me - put it away for christmas. She reckons I'm hard to buy for and would love to get it for me...gotta love mums hey! anyway thought I would share...now off to the scan I go!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck at your scan Ards, hope all is well!

    Very nice bag too!

    ReplyDelete