Monday, October 17, 2011

Extra hormones suck

You know my number 1 reason why hormones suck - extra hair growth.

From the day I found out I was pregnant I found the hair on my face seemed to become more noticeable and some (on the sides) got darker. I posted before about this issue but sadly it doesn't go away. I'm not a fan of body hair so the extra growth on the face turns my off completely so this weekend I tried to solve that issue with painful waxing.

Now some of you think I might go into too much info sometimes....well I just like to detail events and to be honest I love to talk about the funny moments - because this place would be pretty boring without laughter! so just picture me at age 25 getting my face waxed .... a tad embarrassing but Aaron & I joke about it.... I would rather get it waxed than look like Chewie from star wars!

So apart from that my weekend was pretty boring. I had a birthday party at the beach yesterday, the day started off depressing with not 1 pair of my bathers or shorts fitting - what did I expect I got a gut now LOL so a maxi dress it was. Its not like I hit the water for long anyway, I swear I'm allergic to the sun - if exposed I turn to a beetroot after 5 mins!! stuuupid white sensitive skin. The dress was fine as I didn't want to swim anyway, They would have tried to push this whale back into the water!

After the depressing start it turned into a great day with lovely hot weather (first day for WA) and a great bunch of friends....oh and yummy food & cupcakes supplied from a bestie :)

1 comment:

  1. I wouldnt be able to wax my face - although I have friends that do. My skin is too sensitive and Id bleed and go crusty. Im presuming you hopped in the water, dress and all. - Winter

    ReplyDelete