Well there is no other way to wreck a birthday celebrate then to have a nice visit from AF. I mean seriously...it could have waited till the next day! But no my body thinks I haven't been through enough lately so AF decides to show up on the night of my birthday YAY - NOT!
So on CD1 today I feel like all my hopes and dreams of having that wonderful 'natural' conception are shattered. I had such high hopes this month, my FS said this was a great chance this month with the daily monitoring, the 'flush out' from the HyCoSy and the perfectly timed sex..... but no it was not to be.
I know many people are worse off and I understand not falling pregnant is not the end of the world - I am aware of the earthquakes in Japan and the lives lost, I am aware of the murders that take place in my state daily ... I am reminded to look at the bright side of my life and be happy with what I have.....but at the moment, today I can't. I only see the negative of everything, I only can focus on our inability to fall pregnant.
So from here on we play the waiting game, Aaron and I must wait many months before we can move down the IVF path. I wished it didnt need to be this but I guess it does, my last chance has now been used up. I hope like hell the next few months zip on by.
Sometimes I relate music to certain events, times, people etc. At the point when everything becomes too much and nothing is going my way I love to listen to Jack Johnson and most of all the song All At Once.
No comments:
Post a Comment