Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Could My Week Get Any Worse ....YES!!!

As I have posted my week has been pretty average, nothing seems to be going my way - work, money issues, trying to get healthy/fit, brother inlaw staying with us,TTC .... and now add home 'fix it' jobs to that list!

Last night I came home happy as Aaron and I planned to fix another job around the house that needed to be done months ago but as soon as I got home my mood changed ..... I walked into our bedroom to find the entire walk in robe collapsed!!! Not only that all the clothes must be washed again as white plaster has been pulled off the wall and the dust and grit are all through the clothes....I thought maybe I could shake them and all would be fine but no the white powder is everywhere marking the clothes :( Another thing is I don't even know what state my shoes are in as they are completely covered and stuck under all the crap.

It was heart breaking because all Aaron and I have been doing the last few weeks was try get in front with housework and the odd jobs but this just makes it harder. Every time we fix something another issue arises. So tonight I have the fun job of repairing it with my dad - hopefully all goes well and the situation doesn't get worse.

Below is a quick picture I took of the mess, it doesn't look that bad but I had already started cleaning the floor and picking up everything. This is only 1 side of the walk in robe - I couldn't get inside the room as the floor was covered.  The white strip on the wall is where the railing should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment