Friday, April 29, 2011

Long Time TTCer

So last night Aaron told me his boss's wife is pregnant .... again. Thats great for them as they want a large family and I wish the wife a wonderful smooth pregnancy .... however this saddens me as this will be 2 children for them since we have been trying.

This is the second couple that have had 2 children before we can even conceive 1, well this makes a person feel great hey. I'm not pissed just dissappointed thats all. It makes me think - when you are TTC for a while you never really know when you fall into that 'long time TTCer' box. There is always other people that have been trying for a much longer time then you. So you start to think; Is it when you have been trying for 12 months+? Is it when you have been trying for 2 years+? Is it when you/FS decide you have fertility issues?

For me ... I think it is abit of all the above points but the fact that other couples are 'overtaking' you in the children department kinda gives you the label long time TTCer (LTTTC as on the forum boards). Hey dont get me wrong its not a label I want ..... but its a label I now know I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment