So I have started the new diet/exercise routine today and I already suck! I already want to give up! (I haven't but thats what I feel like) I ate well today but cant be bothered going to the gym....I'm so lazy. I always try find 'other' stuff to do around the house and try talk Aaron out of going or I 'feel sick'. Like today I have a horrid headache - normally I would tell myself don't go to the gym as I will feel worse.
I will drag my big bum there tonight but how the hell am I going to keep this up for 3+ months. Even when I tell myself I must do it at the benefit of maybe having a baby I still want to crave ... fk I suck!
Edit to add: Because I find it so hard to keep to a heathly routine I have joined the 12 week challenge on the EB website. Hopefully sharing my daily food intake and planned exercise will help ... who knows I guess I can only try.
No comments:
Post a Comment