Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Plodding Along

As you can see I have not been on here for a week - thats a change! I am trying to give myself a bit of a TTC break - a complete break is waaaaay out of the question (I'm too weak for that :P ). Just reducing my computer time with TTC and trying to do more stuff around the house...just cruising along really.

I have had loads of family stuff on and easter is coming up and I have the house to myself over easter as Aaron is heading away on a fishing trip. Work has been really full on lately, to be honest I am not really happy there but I will see how the next few weeks go before making and 'moving' decisions.

I am looking forward to the next month ahead, not because of TTC but more to get things done for myself....maybe I should go shopping and treat myself :) I'm not going to lie I do think about IVF daily but I push the thoughts back out again - no need to stress just yet (maybe closer to August as this is the approx month we start trying).

For now its plod plod plod .........

No comments:

Post a Comment