Thursday, April 28, 2011

Challenge Day 6

Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.

 
You know what, I try not to think about this question as I hate the feeling 'the grass is always greener on the other side'.....the fact is the grass is never greener it just looks it.

But for this if we are wishing to trade places with someone why not try trade with someone that has nearly everything. I personally would pick Beyonce Knowles and for the following main reasons;

* Every girl would love to be a celebrity - you have fame, money, ooohhh and the clothing (don't get me started!). For people to know you by only your first name - this shows you are famous!
* A wonderful husband - again someone that is rich and famous.
* To try loads of different career paths - music, acting, clothing lines, products and endorsements ...so many more.
* To influence so many people with the good you do in life.
* To still have such a level head and a good heart after all her fame.
* To try remain out of the public eye for all the private moments - weddings etc.
* To have a smokin' hot body like hers!!
* The dance moves that come from that fine body.
* The lovely skin tones she has - lets face it my lily white skin is very overrated.
* oh yeah .... did I mention the $$$

The list could go on ... and I realise that her life is not perfect but if I was to trade I would love to give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment