Sunday, April 24, 2011

Challenge Day 2

Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.

Above is a picture of my longest friend Ryan and me. We go waaaaay back before I can even really remember - my mum said we became friends before primary school (around 4-5 years old). We lived down the same street and then went to the same primary school. Whenever we needed babysitting I was at Ryan's house.

He moved to the other side of Australia at the age of 12 but we still remained friends. I was very happy when I received the call saying his was moving back to Perth - that was a 5+ years ago now and we still catch up regularly.

We have been through so much together and still remain best friends so I think our friendship is as long as life itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment