Thursday, April 21, 2011

Challenge Day 1

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.
Now this is really hard, so don't be surprised if I miss the main points. Here goes ;

1 - My star sign is Aries (the ram) and I suit this star sign very well.Adventurous and energetic, Pioneering and courageous, Enthusiastic and confident, Dynamic and quick-witted. Selfish and quick-tempered, Impulsive and impatient, Foolhardy and daredevil.

2 - I couldn't have asked for a better family, I love them dearly. The close bonds we have mean so much to me.

3 - I met the love of my life Aaron when I was 16 (year 11 in high school). We met through friends and the friendship just grew and it was the first time I could seriously be just myself with someone. It was more than fantastic - it was love. We have been going strong now for near on 9 years.

4 - Aaron and I celebrated this love at our wedding on the 1st March 2009 infront of family and friends. This was such a great night with loud music, great food and flowing drinks.

5 - I have worked in financial planning for 6+ years now and finished my studies last year. This was a huge achievement and I will push myself into further studies as I believe I can always improve. I love my field of work as everyday is different.

6 - I have been playing softball since the age of 12. This is where my passion for sport lies.

7 - My friend network may be smaller then others but I can guarantee they are priceless ... every single one of them.

8 - My love for a good classic ford is still stronger than ever. I came from a home where my father restored many old vintage fords - the main love was his 1935 hot rods ... which I still love to hoon around in on a nice hot summers day.   

9 - I swear I was stuck back in history with the music I adore. I grew up with so many bands which I still love to listen to...no certain type either (ooohhh I love the 80s!). Then again I do love the new stuff - I cant get enough of Jack Johnson, Pete Murray, top 20 etc. on that note I guess you can say Aaron and I just love our music.

10 - Aaron and I have 1 fur baby called Jaxon (picture on a previous post). We couldn't ask for a better dog. He is great with kid and new people.

11 - I am a crafty person. I used to paint and make aot of molds that I would mosaic. I won many awards for my paintings and designs and I only gave up once getting bogged down with my first full time job. Recently I started sewing again which I love!

12 - Aaron and I both have our motorbike license. I had a fear of motorbikes for a very long time (more the risk involved not really the bike itself) but after everything with TTC we decided it would be a great 'new project' and I am thankful we tried it. We still burn rubber on a 250 ninja I named Ardy. 

13 - I am not the best cook in the world...but I am learning. When I first moved out with Aaron (I was 18 years old) I couldnt cook 2 minute noodles. But now with lot of help from Aaron (he used to be a chef) I have mastered the basics and with assistance can make some pretty cool dishes.

14 - My favourite actress has always been Liv Tyler, I loved her from such a young age. She never was a size 0 and she never claimed to be perfect - but I think she is stunning. My other love is Jennifer Aniston.

15 - Last but never the least ... I will be a fantastic mother one day. Maybe not tomorrow, maybe not in 9 months time but I will give it everything I have got to make this point become a fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment