Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item.
My most treasured item is my wedding ring. Its represents the love and commitment Aaron and I have for each other. I never take it off (apart from when I get it polished annually). It's just like me - simple and plain but classy (my thoughts anyway).
But if I was to choose an everyday item that I love, it would have to be my yearly diary (or any stationery items). I am a complete organiser freak at heart - I love to list/note everything....I think that has always been the case as from a young age as I was always busy. I try to fit so much into my day I need a diary to remember everything planned. Its become habit now so I dont think I could live without one, my diary is always in my handbag. Every year I make sure I get the best looking diary as I know I will used it daily.
haha funny I mention this as for my birthday just a few weeks ago Aaron got me another nice diary - just for back up :) he really does know me well lol

No comments:
Post a Comment