Friday, April 29, 2011

Challenge Day 8

Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh.

This is a bad picture I know but it's one of the first with my best mate Nicole. We met years ago when I started working in the banking world and first day on the job she made me go to lunch with her. I thought she was so nice and friendly and as time went on I knew she was much much more. We became instant friends.

This picture was the first time we hung out (outside of work) we had a ball. Both so young and wanting to party. I laugh everytime I look at this photo because we did some pretty stupid, funny crap (I will spare you guys the details). Still to this day I always get a good laugh out of my mate Cole!

No comments:

Post a Comment