Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Being Sick

OMG I FEEL LIKE SHIT! Thats right - I couldn't feel anymore sick right now!

Last Friday I woke up to that horrible thought 'oh no, I'm going to be sick' while dashing madly into the bathroom. It wasn't until after a hour of throwing up I realised I had been struck down by the horrid gastro bug. Aaron had it the previous week so I am surprised I didn't get it sooner.

This bug has broken me - 1 -3 days of sickness is ok but I'm going on 5-6 days now and no improvement. I have loaded up on pills from the chemist and hopefully I will see improvement shortly. If not I'm going to pull my hair out! This is the last thing I wanted leading up to my cycle, oh well I guess its better than getting gastro during the cycle.

oh well I am sick of whinging I just hope I feel better soon.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, Ards, that sounds HORRIFIC... I guess all you can do is rest up, try to hydrate and hang in there, but as you say, way better than this happening in June! V excited for you, btw... *hug*...xo

    ReplyDelete