OK so today I am feeling very impatient and I wish July was here already (that might be an understatement). but the thing is I have wait for years already I want to feel like I am moving forward, I am being proactive.....I know I am with booking everything in .... but sometimes you just feel like you are in limbo land.
With AF due tomorrow/thursday I am wanting time to move quicker. Its just another reminder that I am not pregnant. Yes I am well aware I am whinging but I think I earn the right to every now and again.
With regards to the IVF cycle - I am feeling more positive about the upcoming transfer involved. My clinic perform a 3 day transfer and I understand there are alot of arguements for and against 3 day v 5 day transfers. I posted a topic on EB in the assisted conception area to get the ladies ideas on a 3 day transfer, many stories were positive and with more research of my own I am happy with a 3 day transfer. There are loads of positives out there I guess we just need to weed out the negatives.
Anyway 2 months wait seems like a life time. At the moment I am focusing on my fitness. Aaron and I have been going to the gym daily for the last week and we plan to continue this for as long as we can. So you guessed it ....tonight = gym night. I dont love the gym (I hate it to be honest) but I know its the best thing for me right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment