In May/June I have many birthdays coming up and what better chance to use my sewing 'skills' (yes I am using that word lightly) than to make a few gifts. So below I have made a lovely pink skirt for my friends daughter turning 3. This skirt is cotton and with a nice set of tights I think it will look nice for winter. I will be giving this to her with the butterfly dress and some tights (shown previously).
For the next gift I took a friends daughter (12 yrs old) to the fabric store so she could 'design' her own skirts. I have bundled together the blue skirt and green checked skirt (shown previously) and below is her last pick. Dont judge me for the bright fabric as it was her fav hehe
I think she will love it - I think she will also love the surprise I have .... a copy of the Justin Bieber movie (she is a huge fan). So tonight when I head around to the 12 year olds house I think she will be 1 happy camper :)
The best thing about sewing gifts is seeing the final product being used and loved by the owner, puts a huge smile on my face :)


No comments:
Post a Comment