I guess you are getting sick of my sewing posts....if you are sorry I have another one for you. When searching around some of my fav blogs I found this cute baby hat tutorial and I had to try it. With all the sewing I have done lately I haven't kept any pieces for myself - therefore I thought it would be nice to put these away in my baby clothing collection.
These knot hats are made from soft cotton fabric and have a small cuff at the opening (hard to see in pictures). It doesn't take too much fabric so I think these will become a regular with all the cool funky fabric leftovers :)
next step is to make a few minky/fluffy ones - who can resist a beautiful baby in a cute fluffy hat :)

Those are so cute! I think I will have to add that to my list to try.
ReplyDelete