Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Struggle Town

Geez I just can't get into the swing of things this week....I have pulled up in struggle town for sure! Is the weekend here already?

Work is such a drag, don't get me wrong all is good and busy ... just the time seems to go so slow and to be honest I can't be bothered doing anything. Same as home, I am finding it impossible to get out of bed in the mornings and when at home I just can't bring myself to get motivated.

Saying that I need to pick up my game as I have so much on at work and heaps of cool sewing ideas I want to get started on at home. Motivation = 0 at the moment. Something is needed ....maybe coffee at work and hitting the gym more at home, this is my plan for the next week. I promise I will pull my finger out and finish a few of these sewing ideas - stay tuned I will post some pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment