Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Challenge Day 16

Day 16 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.

Well the first thing I would say is to start a family....but for this I will list our family home. We purchased our first home in Feb 2009 a week before our wedding we moved in (I know crazy right!). We had been renting for many years prior so we were so excited to purchase our house.

When we walked into this house I knew it was the one...it was nice, new and oh so us! It is a 3x2 with 2/3 living areas, a large kitchen and dining area. The backyard is more than we could have asked for - large beauitful water feature with a pond full of koi fish, large lawned area with a huge L shape patio. Everything for a future family!

The picture above is of our house front view (sorry for the bad quality I pulled it off google maps lol).

I was always told your house is your starting base - as long as you have a nice comfortable place to call home you will find the rest falls into place. I still am very happy with our house and wont be moving for some time yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment