Day 17 - A picture of your biggest insecurity.
This one is easy - I swear every females (and males) insecurity is their weight. I try not let it get to me but sometimes you can't help it. I try control my weight with regular excercise and good eating but like everyone else I do cave. At the moment I am going to the gym as much as possible (4-5 times a week) and trying to eat well...this is also a benefit for my next IVF cycle.
When in my next cycle this is a concern I have - my weight. I find I manage it by excercise but I will not be going to the gym next month and hopefully if we are successful I will not be going to the gym once pregnant. This wont stop me walking the dog etc. but I find I need more than the average. I guess I just need to watch what I eat closer. Time will tell I guess.

No comments:
Post a Comment