Monday, May 30, 2011

Market Shopping

On Sunday Aaron left for his work travels, he will be away for a week. I saw a few flyers last week and thought there is no better way to spend a lazy sunday to myself then heading to the handmade market.

At the markets they sell everything; housewares, clothing, baby items, cooking supplies, jewellery ...you name it, someone has a stall for it! As I'm a crafty person I just love a good handmade item, I think they are worth so much more than a factory product ... and most of the times the quality/sewing is 100% better.

So I headed off sunday and after being there a few hours I picked up some goodies; a few baby toys, face washers, onesies, a mulberry cuddle wrap/blanket and a blue bracelet.
This cuddle wrap is fully lined and has a foot muff/sleep bag set up inside it. It has a few size settings inside so should be suitable for many months. I got this product for a bargin as they are on sale now - $55 where they are usually rrp $155.
Sorry for the cruddy pic quality but above is the bracelet I purchased (the blue is lighter than shown here). It has silver strands and a silver detailed leave. So that was my spending on the weekend.

I think Aaron is getting more excited about our upcoming cycle so I purchased him a little something during the week - a Transformer onesie. Aaron loves transformers and when I gave it too him he loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment