cycle wise - I am day 3 today. Nothing new, cramps have eased but still there. Yesterday was horrible to the point I couldn't sit or stand I was in pain. If getting your AF over Mothers Day isn't bad enough the pain is just a low blow!
Mothers day - I was doing very well, enjoying our lunch with the family. My mum loved the purple bracelet I purchased for her as its her fav colour and she was looking around for one for some time. It nice to see her so happy.
In the morning before we had our family lunch I got 2 calls - both birth annoucements of 2 different friends. 1 was fine as they are distant friends but when the second call came through (the closer friend out of the 2) it catch me way of guard as I was out shopping. They didn't know the sex of the baby so everyone was over the moon and wanted to discuss the beautiful name they picked. I couldn't get off the phone quick enough.
I was so happy for them, everything with the birth went smoothly - but deep down I couldn't help but think not only was I not holding a baby ... I wasn't even close to being pregnant. The amount of birth notices I have received since TTC are now in double digits. I let myself feel sad for 15 mins while walking around the shops by myself but as soon as I got in the car heading home I forced myself to be happy, to think of all the positives I have. It worked, I went on with my day not thinking about it.
Like I said I am very happy for my friends and I can't wait to see their little ones in person - see how happy the parents are. I will visit the 2 friends but I think maybe next week once AF has gone, it will be easier on me. I have made beautiful playmats/blankets as gifts so I hope they like them. I will show you all the pictures once finished.
Now I sit here on the edge of my seat wishing it was July, I at least want a chance of that to be me.
No comments:
Post a Comment