Friday, May 6, 2011

Discussing IVF With The Boss

Yesterday I spoke to my boss about my plans for the next IVF cycle. My boss knew about the IVF in general as I had testing before (as I needed heaps of time off) he is ok with it but I did tell him I wouldn't be doing an IVF cyce tll next year...so he was alittle shocked it was very soon. We are a very small office (10people in total) and the other lady is away same time so not the best time to do my cycle but my boss is happy to get a temp in for the few days I need off (EPU and transfer).

It feels good getting his approval and we even talked briefly about the future - my plans regarding work and he reassured me they want to keep me at all costs thats always nice to hear so if I do fall sick during pregnancy I can have time off. Thats also nice to hear.
So another stressful job out the way, time to enjoy the weekend I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment