I wanted to post this last week but I couldn't login to post - stooooopid blogger.
On thursday last week Aaron came home and said his work trip (2 weeks long) will be brought forward to end of May.....and the best thing about that is we can move forward our IVF cycle to June, not having to wait until July. I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!
Friday I was buzzing, I couldn't help it I was so excited! I just want to be given a good chance of falling pregnant, a 'normal' % chance. With IVF we have been given a 39-40% success rate.
I am going into this cycle with 110% positivity - I know the fall will be harder if we are not successful but you must be in it to win it! The risks and negative thoughts do come into my head daily but I push them out quick smart. The effort we must go into is large so I dont want to be down thinking about a failure - positive thoughts may help get a positive result.
I CANT WAIT!!!! I am still very excited as its only a few weeks away. I know I sound impatient but we having been trying for 2+ years now and I feel we deserve a real chance...and I know this is our chance. Below is the estimated time frames I am looking at:
Complusory IVF counsellor session - 21 May
Pre-cycle FS appt - 26 May (ultrasound & lessons on drugs, timing etc.)
Start IVF cycle - approx date is 5-7 June
I am sure I will provide details after my pre-cycle appt as this is where they give you the run down of the whole cycle. It feels so real now, I am getting nervous but in a good way. I cant wait, I am counting down the days! My plan is to tell no one in real life apart from my parents and my boss ....and of course my lovely online friends. I spoke to my boss Friday afternoon and he is happy its June as its easier staff wise at work if I need time off. But I don't want the questions and hounding everday by my friends so this is our little secret.
YAY IVF here we come!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment