Friday, May 6, 2011

Challenge Day 12

Day 12 - A picture of something you love.
Something I love hey? Well it would have to be softball. I have posted this before but i think I will repost;

I have played softball since I was 10-11 years old and for these 14 years I have played with the same female club Peppars, along with joining Aaron's club Bandits for the last few years. For the last 5+ years I have been preident of Peppars which I have loved.

I seriously live and breath softball and the main thing is I love the friendships I have made over the last 14 years. I know more about them and their families than my own close best friends. I have always played the sport to 'get away' from work and the surrounding world of hustle and bustle. When I am there I relax, enjoy my few hours in the sun and have many laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment