Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Challenge Day 11

Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.

My biggest fear is needles - I hate them, always have... always will. I stress anytime I need to get one. Before I used to pass out from blood tests and I often left the doctors if I had to wait too long as the stress would just build and I couldn't do it. At the beginning of my assessment cycle I was like this, I wanted to leave the waiting room before the morning tests begun.

I know it is all in my head, I build it up and make it worse than it really is. So I tried during the testing month to really focus on 'getting over it', trying to see its not as bad as I make it out to be. I wouldn't say I am over my fear but through the monthly testing I became better .... I still stressed but not as much, I still hate it but know they are required. I hope like hell I get through the IVF cycle ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment