We went to visit the newborn last night - very mixed emotions. Being there was fantastic, to see the lovely couple so smitten over their little girl was priceless. It was hard to hold back a few tears with all the stories but still loved hearing it all. seeing them so happy puts a huge smile to my face.
I became a bit sad when home, it just reminds me how long we have been TTC and how much further we must go. I cant stop thinking about that being us, holding a little one....for some reason it makes me upset. I just try remind myself its a happy time and hopefully its us soon. It has made me wish July was here already - I want to be on that IVF cycle but my time will come.
Plod Plod Plod closer to the start line.
No comments:
Post a Comment